At this time of year, you might think you’ve made up every zucchini recipe that exists. Luckily, zucchini is a very versatile vegetable. Perfect for pasta, tacos, salads, and even cakes. You can bake it, grill it, sauté it, or eat it raw. In this article, find his three recipe ideas with zucchini that are easy to prepare and perfect for fall!
3 recipes to enjoy autumn using easy and healthy zucchini!
Savor zucchini all year round as a fall main dish or as a side dish in the oven! These recipes are easy, healthy, and quick. Everyone can enjoy it.
Zucchini Recipe: Zucchini and Tomato Pasta
Zucchini Tomato Pasta is a healthy 20-minute pasta dinner that will become a staple on your fall menu. Tender, juicy zucchini and young tomatoes combine with fresh garlic, fresh basil and parmesan cheese to create a delicious sauce. This is his one of the best and easiest vegetarian pasta recipes.
– Pasta. Whole wheat fusilli or rotini. Penne pasta and farfalle are also recommended.
– 1kg zucchini, finely chopped. No need to peel them. For more originality, you can use different green and yellow zucchini.
– A cherry or grape tomato, cut in half (to release the juices that serve as the base for the sauce).
– chopped basil or parsley
– minced garlic
– Freshly grated parmesan cheese
– Olive oil, salt and pepper. The oil is used to sauté the vegetables, and is used to hold the ingredients together when mixed at the end. A delicious seasonal dish finished with salt and pepper.
1. Cut the vegetables into uniform sizes.
2. Boil vegetables and pasta at the same time. Boil the water for the pasta and start cooking the vegetables at the same time. Zucchini should be cooked quickly over medium-high heat to keep it firm. Set the zucchini aside and cook the tomatoes in the skillet, adding the garlic at the end.
3. Add the fresh basil and cheese at the end and season all at once with salt, pepper, herbs and grated Parmesan cheese. Add fresh basil or parsley at the end to keep it from cooking with the rest of the dish.
Recipe with zucchini: tomato, eggplant and zucchini with garlic and parmesan cheese in the oven
Roasting tomatoes, eggplants, and zucchini with garlic and Parmesan cheese is an easy way to use up leftover summer vegetables.
– 3 medium-sized zucchini (about 1.5 kg)
– 1 medium-sized eggplant weighing about 1.5 kg
– 500g cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
– 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
– 4 cloves of minced garlic
– 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
– Separate 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
– 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and lightly coat a baking dish or casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Cut the zucchini into quarters, then cut into 1/2-inch slices and place in a large bowl (each zucchini piece should be about 1.5-2.5 cm in size). Next, cut the eggplant into rings and cut the rings on top of each other. and cut them into pieces. Place in bowl with zucchini. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the bowl. Drizzle the chopped vegetables with olive oil and add the garlic, salt, pepper, 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, and half of the basil and parsley. Mix gently.
3. Transfer the vegetables to the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes, then cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for another 10-20 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese, basil and parsley and serve hot.
Zucchini and potatoes recipe in the oven
– 2 medium-sized zucchini, quartered into large chunks
– 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
– 1 medium red pepper, seeded and cut into bite size pieces
– 1 clove of garlic, sliced
– ½ cup dry bread crumbs
– ¼ cup olive oil
– Paprika to taste
– salt to taste
– Coarse ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Cut all vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
3. Place zucchini, potatoes, peppers, garlic, bread crumbs and olive oil in a medium baking dish. Season with paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Bake in preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown, 1 hour.